Sunday, January 3, 2016

Day 7

I was originally thinking that this would be
automate the boring stuff using python in 30 days... but then I thought, lets make it 15 days... but here we are on day 7 and honestly I think I am 20% though it.

Im doing this in my spare time, a minimum of 30 minutes a day, but sometimes, understanding things takes longer, or I go back and rewatch videos.

Today,  was my first successful coding, I was able to take a problem and create a solution ( a simple solution) but it was a great feeling to be able to do that.

Starting today, Im going to go though the questions on the website and follow along with the website a bit more than I have been doing.

I will likely copy and paste more info from the website as I move forward as well as information from Python.org and Stackoverflow

https://automatetheboringstuff.com/chapter0/


Doing these questions is HARD

there is also some homework with each one of them... this is really getting me going good.

but it takes time... I think I need to take it easy on the 30 day thing or it is going to stress me out.

Just focus on doing 30 minutes a day and I will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment